" You need me less than I need you You can trust me trust nobody But I said you and me We don't have honesty
The things we don't want to speak I'll try to get out but I never will "
It's been hard on me; doing this without you
The things we don't want to speak I'll try to get out but I never will "
It's been hard on me; doing this without you
It really scares me how i still feel the
same after all you put me through.
All these memories i can't erase
All these emotions that won't fade
My love for you is still as strong
But after all the bullshxt this love seems wrong
i close my eyes and wait for the pain
as i replay each moment in my head
Sure enough, the throbbing ache comes
as i clearly recall each word you said
same after all you put me through.
All these memories i can't erase
All these emotions that won't fade
My love for you is still as strong
But after all the bullshxt this love seems wrong
i close my eyes and wait for the pain
as i replay each moment in my head
Sure enough, the throbbing ache comes
as i clearly recall each word you said

No comments:
Post a Comment